KitSwap™ is a First Aid Kit maintenance & management program that offers peace of mind to businesses. You no longer have to worry about cleaning and restocking your first aid kits in order to fulfil your OH&S requirements. KitSwap™ does it for you so your employees can remain productive doing what your business does best.
How does it work?
KitSwap™ can either be a fully managed system or a Pay as You Go System.
At an agreed time frame (monthly or quarterly) Staying Alive will swap over your entire kit with a fresh, clean & restocked kit. Its just like getting a new first aid kit.
A wall mountable bracket allows the kit to be hung on a wall in a convenient location, but remain portable so it can be taken directly to a patient and allows for a rapid swap of the kits.
All kits are tracked for auditing purposes.
This system has the following advantages:
- Flat fee including kit contents – ease of budget
- Your first aid kits are always clean and stocked
- Contents are always in date
- Minimise time we spend on your work site
- Containers are highly visible, sturdy, and dust proof
- Remain OH&S Compliant at all times
Pay as You Go:
We understand that many businesses do not require a fully managed First Aid Kit program. So KitSwap™ is also available as a Pay as You Go system.
You purchase your first KitSwap™ outright, and when you need to update your kit you can simply exchange it for a fresh, fully stocked replacement first aid kit.
This provides the following advantages:
- You own the First Aid Kit
- You can update contents as you wish
- You can exchange for a complete fresh, fully stocked Kit
- Save precious time cleaning and stocking First Aid Kits
Have specific or unique requirements?
No problems – a KitSwap™ program can be custom designed to suit your requirements.